Grilled Chicken Salad with Fresh Fruit and Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Calories: 570
- 4 CHEF’S CRAFT® Sous Vide Chicken Breast Fillet
- 2 heads of red leaf lettuce
- 3 black plums, seeds removed and sliced thinly
- 1 cup of fresh pomegranate seeds, (about 1-2 pomegranates)
- 6 to 8 figs, cut into quarters
- 1 cup of radishes, cut into eighths
- 1 cup of raw Brussels sprouts, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Set aside and chill.
- From cold, slice the fully cooked chicken breasts and set aside.
- Chop the red leaf lettuce into bite size pieces and layer each bowl with lettuce.
- Attractively place the chicken, plums, figs, radishes, and Brussels sprouts on top of the lettuce.
- Garnish each salad with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with the vinaigrette and enjoy!