Honey Soy Chicken Stir Fry
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- WAYNE FARMS® Fully Cooked ½ x Natural Grill Marked Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame or avocado oil
- 1 large yellow onion, julienned
- 3 bell peppers, julienned
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets, steamed to tender crisp
Honey Soy Glaze
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons water
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the snow peas and mushroom to the wok or pan, and cook for an additional 2 minutes until all the vegetables are crisp and tender but maintain their texture.
- Add the broccoli and chicken to the wok or pan, stir in all but 3 tablespoons of the sauce into the pan, and cook for 1 minute stirring frequently.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce over the top, garnish with sesame seeds, and serve!
Honey Soy Glaze
- Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl then stir it into the honey soy sauce, and let it cook for approximately 1 minute stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened.
Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.