Italian Chicken Panino with Basil and Lemon Aioli
- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 760
- 1 Wayne Farms Italian Style Chicken Breast Fillet
- 2 slices focaccia bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Basil Lemon Aioli (recipe below)
- 2-3 thin slices of heirloom tomatoes
- 2-3 thin slices of fresh mozzarella
- 2-3 thin slices of prosciutto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about one lemon)
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill until it’s time to serve.
- Preheat a Panini grill.
- Lightly brush olive oil or butter on the outside of the Focaccia slices.
- Flip the bread over and lightly spread about a teaspoon of the Basil Lemon Aioli on the inside.
- Top the remaining ingredients within the bread to create a sandwich.
- Grill the panino for five minutes on the preheated grill, or until the bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove and cut in half.
- Serve with additional Basil Lemon Aioli for an added treat.