Notice to our Customers & Consumers
Wayne Farms occasionally receives reports of individuals attempting to initiate fraudulent schemes utilizing Wayne Farms’ name.
Here are some common traits or themes from recent fraudulent scams. Knowing this information will reduce risk in becoming a financial victim of this scam:
- The email message is poorly written with misspellings and awkward sentence structure.
- The sender's email address or website links are not authentic to Wayne Farms. You will never be contacted on official business from a personal email address.
- The message came through Facebook, LinkedIn, or other social media.
- The message may include an attachment that is designed to look like a sales contract, complete with a logo or graphic, and a signature that may look legitimate.
- The message may contain a stolen Wayne Farms trademark.
Wayne Farms values its reputation for honesty. We will assist in investigating fraudulent schemes and take all available actions in an attempt to identify the fraud actor, and report to appropriate authorities as justified. Unfortunately, Wayne Farms cannot prevent this illegal activity from occurring.
CURRENT FRAUD ALERTS
Sales FraudWayne Farms is aware of a fraud actor posing as a Wayne Farms salesperson soliciting poultry product sales from international entities. The originating email or social media account is a non-Wayne Farms’ account. Authorized Wayne Farms’ salespeople do not solicit from personal email or personal social media platforms.